Supply: doctoredlocks.com, Questions: email@example.com
Learn how to apply Ardell single eyelash extensions in this quick, helpful video tutorial! Get longer lashes in a few minutes.
Ardell DuraLash Naturals:
Ardell Lash Tite Individual Adhesive:
Ardell Lash Magic:
Ardell Lash Free Individual Adhesive Remover:
1. Clean your eyelashes and eyelids.
2. Pour two or three drops of adhesive onto the foil and close the adhesive bottle.
3. Slide the tweezers into the groove of the lash tray, grip the lash just below the base and pull away from the tray.
4. Dip the knotted end of the lash into the adhesive.
5. Place the lash on the outer corner of your eye.
6. Continue applying lashes until you reach the inner corner of your eye.
7. Repeat on the other eye.
For more tricks, tips and hot deals "Like" us on Facebook!
For hair extension packages and tutorials, visit our website!
Incoming search terms: